1/2 Photos of Mushroom Bruschetta
jennifer in new jersey's Note:
This recipe comes from "Recipes from the Farm" brochure I picked up at Whole Foods Market. The recipe was given by Organic Mechanics Farm in Red Lion, Pennsylvania. I havent tried it looks different than most bruschettas and worth a try.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- 2 ounces extra virgin olive oil
- 2 vidalia onions, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 12 ounces oyster mushrooms
- 2 ounces roasted red peppers (premade or homemade)
- 2 ounces red wine
- 2 ounces tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, reggiano grated
- fine sea salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- basil (optional) or oregano (optional)
- 1preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2slice bread on bias into 1 inch slices.
- 3brush with olive oil.
- 4sprinkle with basil or oregeno if using.
- 5bake for 7 minutes or until golden.
- 6. in a large saute pan, saute onions in oil until caramelized; about 20 minute.
- 7add garlic and saute until translucent.
- 8add mushrooms and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- 9finish with roasted red peppers, red wine, tomato sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
- 10spoon mixture onto bread and garnish with parmesean cheese.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Bruschetta
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.2
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 3.6 mg
- Sodium 546.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 8.4 g