1/1 Photo of Mushroom Brochettes
Mme M's Note:
Mushroom brochettes are easy to make, and can be made all year, in the oven or on the BBQ. Fresh herbs are best, but not necessary.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean the mushrooms well. You can scuff up the skin a little, so that the mushroom juices combine with the herbs.
- 2Mix the herbs together and crush them with a mortar and pestle, or just crush them together.
- 3Put 6 mushrooms on each of 4 bamboo skewers. Salt and pepper them, and sprinkle the herb mix over them.
- 4Put them under a hot grill (or on the BBQ) and turn them frequently. Sprinkle more herbs and salt and pepper once or twice.
- 5The mushrooms should be hot, and cooked but still crisp when they are done.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Brochettes
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 25.2
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 296.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 3.3 g