Recipe by Lil'Sis
This recipe was found with some bake-ware I had bought from pampered chef! Sounded quite delish..so I marked it down for you all to try!
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup dried Italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375. Separate dough into triangles. Place on Medium Round Stone. Spread and roll out dough to cover stone using lightly floured Dough and Pizza Roller.
- Toss mushrooms with melted butter to coat. Arrange over top of dough. Sprinkle with cheese and seasoning.
- Bake 15-20 minute or until golden brown. Cut into squares with pizza cutter and serve warm with mini-serving spatula!