Recipe by Ridgely
Tasty seasoned mushrooms on top of crispy baked crescent roll dough. Easy and fast appetizer.
Top Review by NurseJaney
These are so quick and easy, I usually have the ingredients on hand -- and can do for unexpected drop-ins. Think it MAY have come from an early TOH. Goes well with a meal, instead of biscuits. Thanks for posting, Ridgely. Janey
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent roll dough
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Separate crescent roll dough into triangles.
- Place on baking stone.
- Pinch seems together.
- Toss mushrooms in melted butter to coat.
- Arrange mushrooms on top of dough.
- Sprinkle with cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cut into wedges or squares.