- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into 8 triangles. On round pizza stone or pan, arrange triangles with points toward center. Press dough into a 12" circle, sealing seams.
- Toss mushrooms in melted butter; arrange evenly over top of dough. Sprinkle cheese over mushrooms, then Italian seasoning.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.