Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a really great vegetarian alternative to the traditional meat bolognaise and alot quicker to make.
- Heat oil in a large high-sided saucepan.
- Add onion and cook until soft.
- Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add mushrooms and cook for a few minutes.
- Add tomato paste and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add wine and cook until reduced.
- Add tinned tomatoes, bay leaf and oregano.
- Season and cook for 8-10 minutes or until rich and thick.
- Stir through pasrsley and serve with spaghetti and parmesan.