This is a really great vegetarian alternative to the traditional meat bolognaise and alot quicker to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large high-sided saucepan.
- 2Add onion and cook until soft.
- 3Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- 4Add mushrooms and cook for a few minutes.
- 5Add tomato paste and cook for 30 seconds.
- 6Add wine and cook until reduced.
- 7Add tinned tomatoes, bay leaf and oregano.
- 8Season and cook for 8-10 minutes or until rich and thick.
- 9Stir through pasrsley and serve with spaghetti and parmesan.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Bolognese
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.2
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 306.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 6.4 g