- 1 lb ground turkey
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the ground turkey, mushrooms, onion, and soy sauce. Season with kosher salt and pepper. Form into 4 burger patties.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place patties on the prepared grill, and cook for 10 minutes per side, or until well done.
- Top with blue cheese during the last few minutes.