Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
April Fools!!! Looks very close to the "real" thing! From another web site for kids.
- 1 teaspoon strawberry jam
- 1 teaspoon apricot jam
- 1 flour tortilla (individual size 6-8 inches)
- 1 stick black licorice, hollow
- 1 roll green fruit leather
- 1⁄4 cup white chocolate chips
- cashew halves
- In a small bowl, stir together the two jams until well mixed (you can use just strawberry jam, but this combination looks more like tomato sauce).
- Spread the jam on the tortilla, staying away from the very outer edge so it will resemble a pizza crust.
- Slice the licorice stick to resemble black olives.
- Cut the fruit roll into pepper strips.
- Microwave the white chocolate at half power for 1-minute intervals, stirring the candy each time to see if it's melted (the chips won't change shape on their own).
- Make sure the spoon is dry, as water will affect the candy's creaminess.
- Quickly spread the melted white chocolate on the pizza drizzling to look like shredded cheese.
- Pile on the olives and peppers, then arrange the cashews to look like mushrooms in a slight "T" shape, 1 down and 1 on top of the first.