Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Serve with a side of hash browns.
Make and share this Mushroom, Bell Pepper, and Ham Frittata recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 green onions, sliced (include some tender green tops)
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 4 ounces medium mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated provolone cheese, divided
- 1⁄4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- sour cream, for topping
- In a large ovenproof skillet over medium heat, warm the oil.
- Add in green onions, bell peppers, and mushrooms; stir/saute until tender, about 6-7 minutes; stir in ham.
- Preheat broiler; in a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, water, salt, thyme, pepper, 1 cup cheese, and parsley.
- Pour over vegetables in the skillet; decrease heat to med-low, cover, and cook until eggs are set and the top is almost dry, 10-12 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining ½ cup cheese on top; broil until frittata is puffy and cheese is melted, about 1 minute.
- Let stand for 5 minutes; cut into wedges and serve.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream, if desired.