Serve with a side of hash browns.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 green onions, sliced (include some tender green tops)
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 4 ounces medium mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups grated provolone cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- sour cream, for topping
- 1In a large ovenproof skillet over medium heat, warm the oil.
- 2Add in green onions, bell peppers, and mushrooms; stir/saute until tender, about 6-7 minutes; stir in ham.
- 3Preheat broiler; in a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, water, salt, thyme, pepper, 1 cup cheese, and parsley.
- 4Pour over vegetables in the skillet; decrease heat to med-low, cover, and cook until eggs are set and the top is almost dry, 10-12 minutes.
- 5Sprinkle remaining ½ cup cheese on top; broil until frittata is puffy and cheese is melted, about 1 minute.
- 6Let stand for 5 minutes; cut into wedges and serve.
- 7Serve with a dollop of sour cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom, Bell Pepper, and Ham Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.0
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 383.1 mg
- Sodium 857.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 32.8 g