Mushroom, Bell Pepper, and Ham Frittata
- In a large ovenproof skillet over medium heat, warm the oil.
- Add in green onions, bell peppers, and mushrooms; stir/saute until tender, about 6-7 minutes; stir in ham.
- Preheat broiler; in a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, water, salt, thyme, pepper, 1 cup cheese, and parsley.
- Pour over vegetables in the skillet; decrease heat to med-low, cover, and cook until eggs are set and the top is almost dry, 10-12 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining ½ cup cheese on top; broil until frittata is puffy and cheese is melted, about 1 minute.
- Let stand for 5 minutes; cut into wedges and serve.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream, if desired.