Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Beef Tips with red wine..
Make and share this Mushroom Beef Tips recipe from Food.com.
- Put meat in slow cooker. Sprinkle dry onion soup over the meat.
- Mix soda, mushroom soup, mushrooms (undrained), and red wine together in a large bowl.
- Spoon over meat, being careful not to disturb the onion soup mix.
- Cover, and cook on high for 4 hours. Do not stir or remove lid until time is up.
- Serve over cooked rice or noodles.
Good crockpot recipe, very easy to make. We ate ours with noodles. The sauce was thin so we added cornstarch and the gravy thickened up nicely. Made for PRMR.