1/7 Photos of Mushroom Beef Tenderloin
weekend cooker's Note:
a quick fixing meal, with tasty mushroom sauce, it goes good with toasted french, or italian bread.
My Private Note
beef te ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, saute mushrooms in 3 tablespoons of butter, for 6 minutes, or till tender.
- 2Stir in flour, pepper, garlic powder, and salt until well blended.
- 3Gradually add the cream , bring to a light boil.
- 4Cook & stir 2 minutes, until thickened.
- 5Stir in parsley, and set aside.
- 6In another large skillet, heat remaining butter over medium heat.
- 7Cook steak for 6 minutes, or until meat reaches desired tenderness.
- 8Serve with mushroom sauce.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Beef Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 595.5
- Calories from Fat 471
- Total Fat 52.3 g
- Saturated Fat 28.0 g
- Cholesterol 198.4 mg
- Sodium 434.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 26.0 g