Recipe by mer@
From Betty Crocker New Slow Cooker Meals
Top Review by bmcnichol
This was good and easy to make. I did change up the procedure a bit. I cut up the potatoes and added them to the bottom of the crock pot. I then added the rest of the ingredients on top. I only had to cook mine for five hours. Quick meal to put together with ingredients I normally have on hand.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless beef sirloin tip steaks, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (12 ounce) jar beef gravy
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 medium baking potatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- In 3 to 3 1/2 quart slow cooker, mix all ingredients except flour, water and potatoes.
- Cover, cook on low heat 6 to 8 hours.
- In small bowl, mix flour and water; stir into beef mixture. Increase heat setting to high. Cover; cook 15 to 20 minutes or until thickened.
- Meanwhile, pierce potatoes all over with fork. In microwave oven, arrange potatoes in spoke pattern with narrow ends in center. Microwave 12 to 14 minutes, turning once, until tender. Cover, let stand 5 minutes.
- Split potatoes; mash slightly with fork. Spoon beef and mushroon mixture over potatoes.