Prep 2 hrs
Cook 1 hr
This is just a good ole country boy's recipe. My husband loves this.
- 1 lb beef stew meat (cubed)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon meat tenderizer
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can mushroom beef gravy
- 5 ounces uncooked wide egg noodles
- Sprinkle the meat with the tenderizer and refrigerate in a plastic bag for at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- When ready to cook (in a large skillet), brown the meat in the salad oil over a medium heat.
- Reduce heat and stir in the gravy; cover and simmer for about 45 minutes.
- Cook noodles as directed on package and serve the beef over the noodles.