Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
From the Taste of Home Slow Cooker Classics
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancondensed beefy mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed French onion soup, undiluted
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 lbs beef stew meat, cubed
- 1 (12 ounce) package wide egg noodles, cooked
- In slow cooker, combine soups and bread crumbs; mix well. Stir in beef. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or until meat in tender.
- Serve over hot noodles.
I make this recipe all the time. It's actually a Campbells Soup recipe though so you can most definately use Cream of Mushroom soup and French Onion soup. I add a full container of quartered cremini mushrooms and it makes it even better! You've GOT to try this recipe. It is SO easy and beyond delicious!!! I make it again and again and it's probably my favorite thing on earth.
Plan to try soon---was looking for a new recipe for some beef stew meat and this one sounds great. Chef #426004 doesn't mention where he lives, but Campbell's Beefy Mushroom Soup can be purchased from several places online for anyone else who can't find it in their local grocery store.
checked 2 huge grocery chains here - no one has beefy mushroom soup - haven't for years. Decided to substitute beef broth instead but was so runny. Added several more cans of mushroom soups - ended up being OK - tasted pretty good. Had it over mashed potatoes. Ended up with a full 8-qt crock pot full. So much left over. Originally made just over a double batch. Ended up with maybe 4 times the recipe with all the extra soup that was added. Will have some leftovers on noodles next time. I'm a guy fixing this - maybe a gal might have substi- stuted something else more like the beefy mushroom soup.