Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Tupperware, Fast & Fresh, 17C
Make and share this Mushroom Barley Bake recipe from Food.com.
- 29.58 ml butter or 29.58 ml margarine
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 2 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 226.79 g sliced mushrooms
- 236.59 ml quick-cooking barley
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 532.32 ml hot low sodium chicken broth or 532.32 ml water
- In microwave 3-qt casserole dish (bottom stacker), melt butter.
- Stir in carrots, celery, and onion; cook slightly.
- Stir in mushrooms; cook slightly.
- Add barley, salt, pepper, hot broth.
- Cook 15-20 minutes, or as part of stack-cooked meal.
- Just before serving, fluff with fork.