1/3 Photos of Mushroom-Bacon Pasta
If you like mushrooms, you'll like this pasta dish! Make it a main course, or serve it as a side dish. As well, this dish easily doubles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Note: use any type of mushrooms you like, or a combination; try button, cremini or shiitake.
- 2Cook pasta according to package directions in a large pot of boiling salted water; cook until al dente then drain well; place in a serving bowl and reserve.
- 3Meanwhile, in a large skillet over low heat, heat one tbsp of the olive oil.
- 4Add bacon and mushrooms to skillet and cook, stirring, until browned.
- 5Add remaining oil to skillet, then the capers, garlic, salt and hot pepper flakes.
- 6Cook, stirring, for about 10 minutes or until garlic is just slightly golden.
- 7Stir in basil (you can also substitute fresh parsley, for a different taste) and toss with cooked pasta.
- 8Serve with parmesan cheese on the side.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom-Bacon Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.5
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 9.6 mg
- Sodium 310.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 10.3 g