Top Review by lazyme
Really good burger. I didn't have any canned mushrooms, so sauteed a few fresh ones up. These were pretty moist so I did as others did and pan fried them. Thanks ratherbeswimmin' for a nice dinner. Made for Zaar Alphabet Chef Soup Tag.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 hamburger buns
- cheddar cheese slice
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together first 8 ingredients in a bowl.
- Shape mixture into 4 patties.
- Grill over medium-high heat for 10-12 minutes or until done, turning once.
- Just before taking off the grill, place cheese slice on each patty.
- Serve on buns with lettuce, tomato, etc.