1/1 Photo of Mushroom, Bacon, and Potato Frittata
This is a great weeknight dinner. It is even quicker to throw together if you saute the bacon, mushrooms, & onions earlier in the day. If you don't have mushrooms or bacon on hand, you can substitute other veggies or ham. It's very versatile!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cut the bacon into small pieces and cook in an oven safe saute pan until crispy. Remove to a paper towel lined plate to drain.
- 3In the bacon drippings, saute the mushrooms and onions until cooked through and softened. Remove to plate.
- 4Drizzle about a tablespoon of olive oil into saute pan and saute potatoes, turning often, until cooked through and lightly browned.
- 5While potatoes are cooking, beat eggs, salt, and pepper.
- 6Return the mushrooms, onions, and bacon to the saute pan, spreading evenly.
- 7Add beaten eggs, sprinkle with rosemary and cook on medium until just set around the edges.
- 8Place saute pan in the preheated oven and cook for approximately 10 minutes, or until center is set. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and place back in the oven until cheese is melted.
- 9Slide out onto serving plate and cut into wedges.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom, Bacon, and Potato Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.2
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 317.6 mg
- Sodium 475.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 18.9 g