Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Taste of Home. Easy because it uses crescent rolls rather than pie crust. I have had this posted on my refrigerator door since last March - thought I should finally post it on Zaar and get if off my refrigerator!
- 8 ounces refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 lb asparagus, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon rubbed sage
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles and place in an ungreased 9" pie plate with points toward the center.
- Press onto the bottom and up the sides to form a crust.
- Seal the perforations.
- Spread with mustard; set aside.
- In a large skillet, saute the asparagus, onion and mushrooms in butter until asparagus is crisp-tender.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Stir in asparagus mixture.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the edge comes out clean.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.