1/1 Photo of Mushroom, Apple, and Goat Cheese Salad
I got this recipe from an old issue of Southern Living and made it for a ladies luncheon. It went over very well!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place walnuts in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- 2Bake at 350* for 8 to 10 minutes or until toasted.
- 3Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add mushrooms, and saute 6 minutes or until tender.
- 4Stir in 2 tablespoons Honey-Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- 5Remove from heat, and let cool 15 minutes.
- 6Toss together arugula, apple, mushrooms, and desired amount of Honey-Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- 7Transfer to a serving dish, and sprinkle with toasted walnuts and goat cheese.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom, Apple, and Goat Cheese Salad
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.1
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 16.2 mg
- Sodium 96.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 7.4 g