- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup chopped black olives
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese (you can use canned but its not as good)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small onion, grated
- 32 cleaned mushrooms (stems removed and chopped)
- good quality extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium size bowl, mix bacon, olives, parmesan cheese, Worcestershire, onion, and chopped mushroom stems.
- Mix well and stuff the mushrooms with the stuffing.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes, and then broil mushrooms 5 minutes more until done.
- After done, lightly drizzle with the olive oil.