Recipe by JustJanS
Just saving this recipe I found, to make at a later date. Prep time doesn't include the 30 minutes standing time.
Top Review by evelyn/athens
This had delicious flavours and everything about it seemed 'just right'. We don't have semi-dried tomatoes (have never actually seen that term in a recipe before), so I used sun-dried, which we love. A keeper.
- 400 g button mushrooms
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- 200 g kalamata olives
- 200 g semi-dried tomatoes
- 200 g char-grilled eggplants, slices
- 1 cup small basil leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Place mushrooms in a large bowl.
- Combine oil, vinegar, mustard, sugar and salt and pepper in a screw-top jar.
- Shake well to combine.
- Pour dressing over mushrooms and toss well to coat mushrooms in mixture.
- Cover and set aside for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Just before serving add remaining ingredients and toss gently to combine.