Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is from the May 2000 Oak Hill Elementry Cookbook. This is a really good side dish for holidays. It looks really fancy and It's delish. Almost any kind of mushrooms work... just use your favorite.
- 2 lbs fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon ground marjoram
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons green onions, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon salt
- pepper, to taste
- Clean and trim raw mushrooms; cut in halves if too big.
- Place in 2 quart glass baking dish.
- Combine all other ingredients and pour over mushrooms.
- Bake, uncovered, in 300 degree oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Very good and very easy! I didn't have any marjoram and I cut the recipe in half. Delicious! Will make this one again. Made for Fall PAC 2011.