Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I'm sure this is similar to other recipes BUT I just made it up in my head and it was wonderful. I'm new to this so you experienced cooks let me know what you think and how I can improve it.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 5 minced garlic cloves
- 40.22 ml butter
- 2 (566.99 g) can cream of mushroom soup
- 158.51 ml water
- 118.29-158.51 ml white wine (to taste)
- 73.94 ml parmesan cheese
- 226.79 g package sliced mushrooms
- 4.92 ml rosemary (if you like it) (optional)
- Cut chicken into bite size chunks.
- Put chicken into pan at med heat with butter and garlic. Cook until chicken is browned and liquid is reduced.
- In sauce pan combine cream of mushroom soup, mushrooms, water, and wine. Heat on medium to medium low until hot and smooth.
- Add 5 tbs of grated parmasian cheese to cream of mushroom soup mixture and stir constantly until sauce is thickened.
- Pour sauce into pan containing chicken, butter, and garlic.
- Stir until butter and sauce are combined.
- Serve over your favorite pasta.