- 2 1⁄2 ounces couscous, tomato flavoured
- 4 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 2 ounces cucumbers, chopped
- 4 ounces button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 2 tablespoons fat-free salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the couscous in a bowl, add 7tbs of boiling water stir well and leave to soak for 10 mins or according to packet instructions.
- Prepare the remaining ingredients and stir into the warm couscous. Season to taste. Spoon into a portable container and chill until required.