Prep 10 mins
Cook 22 mins
A change from quiche, I got this recipe from a Golden Circle Magazine.
- 1 sheet of ready rolled puff pastry
- 2 tablespoons soft cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 100 g button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried herbs
- 4 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to hot 240C (gas 200C) Use a non stick tray or else oil an oven tray.
- Cut pastry into quarters.
- Place pastry on prepared oven tray.
- Fold edges of pastry to form a 1cm border, press down firmly.
- Spread cream cheese over pastry.
- Heat oil in pan, add mushrooms, garlic and herbs.
- Stir over medium heat for 2 minutes or until softened and lightly golden.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Arrange mushroom mixture over cream cheese, top with tomato, sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes until pastry is puffed and golden.