- 1 -2 fresh tomato, chop
- 1 (284 ml) can mushrooms
- 1 -10 slice cheese (as many as you want)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons corned beef, as many as you want (optional)
- buns (optional) or rice (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat pan to medium heat.
- Drain the mushroom (***Keep some of the mushroom juice***).
- Add the mushroom, mushroom juice, cheese and tomatoes.
- Cook on medium heat for 5-20 minutes. Stir the whole time.
- Serve on bun or rice or just eat it on a plate. Great for breakfast.