My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 pieces pizza dough
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 slices prosciutto, sliced in strips
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, needles striped from the stem
- 1 lb assorted wild mushroom, such as crimini, portobello, shiitake, and oyster, coarsely chopped
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (4 ounce) logs goat cheese
- 2 cups shredded fontina
- 1/2 cup freshly grated pecorino cheese
- 1Make the pizza dough as directed in the master recipe. Stick a pizza stone in the oven and preheat them to 500 degrees F.
- 2Coat a saute pan with the olive oil and place over medium heat.
- 3When the oil gets hazy, add the prosciutto strips, stir to render out the ham's fat and flavor. Toss in the garlic and rosemary, saute for a minute until fragrant.
- 4Add the mushrooms, cook and stir until they've released their moisture and are nicely browned, about 5 minutes; season with salt and pepper. Remove from the heat.
- 5Crumble goat cheese evenly on the crust, scatter sauteed mushrooms all around, and top with shredded fontina.
- 6Slide the pizza onto the hot stone in the oven and bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until the crust is golden and crisp, and the cheese is bubbly.
- 7Before cutting the pizza into slices, grate pecorino over the whole thing!
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom and Three Cheese Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (991 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 773.1
- Calories from Fat 575
- Total Fat 63.9 g
- Saturated Fat 34.4 g
- Cholesterol 161.8 mg
- Sodium 1101.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 43.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: