1/2 Photos of Mushroom and Swiss Stuffed Burgers
Sauteed mushrooms and onions with a little Swiss cheese are stuffed in hamburger patties to create and exciting twist on a classic flavor combo!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat butter in nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and onion; cook and stir 4 minutes or until mushrooms have softened. Cool completely.
- 2Mix ground beef and hamburger seasoning. Measure twelve (1/4 cup) portions of beef. Shape into thin 4-inch round patties. Place about 1 tablespoon each of the mushroom mixture and cheese in cente of each of 6 patties. Top with remaining hamburger patties, pinching edges to seal filling. If necessary, lightly flatten with spatula.
- 3Grill over medium heat 4 to 6 mintes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160°F).
- 4Serve burgers on toasted rolls. Garnish with desired condiments and toppings.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom and Swiss Stuffed Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.1
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 84.3 mg
- Sodium 310.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 29.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: