- 4 egg whites
- 1 ounce low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen spinach, steamed
- 1 cup mushroom, boiled
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 3⁄4 cup cantaloupe, cubed for dessert
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the spinach by steaming and removing excess water.
- Add spinach and boiled mushrooms to egg whites.
- Pour into a baking dish and bake in oven for 30-40 minutes at 350°F.
- When done, sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese over quiche.
- Have cantaloupe as dessert.