1/1 Photo of Mushroom and Spinach Quesadilla With Garden Salad
From Australian BH&G diabetic Living.
My Private Note
light m ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 red capsicum (finely chopped)
- 70 g button mushrooms (thinly sliced)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 20 g spinach leaves (baby 2 cups)
- 2 spring onions (thinly sliced diagonally)
- 1 pinch chili flakes (optional)
- 2 tortillas (Old El Paso Extra Light specified)
- 60 g cheddar cheese (1/2 cup 30% fat-reduced grated)
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons sour cream (extra light to serve)
- coriander sprig (to serve)
- lime wedge (or lemon wedges to serve)
- 1Preheat oven to 190C (fan forced).
- 2Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- 3Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan on medium and add the capsicum and mushroom and cook, tossing often, for 3 to 4 minutes or until the mushroom is tender and then add the garlic, spinach leaves, shallot and chili flakes (if using) and cook, tossing, for 1 minute or until the spinach starts to wilt and then transfer the mixture to a medium bowl and set aside.
- 4Spray on side of each tortilla, and place 1 tortilla, spray side up on the baking tray and sprinkle half of the cheese over the tortilla and then spread the vegetable mixture over and top with the remaining cheese and then add the remaining tortilla, sprays side up.
- 5Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until crispy and the cheese has melted.
- 6Garden Salad - meanwhile, put the salad leaves, cucumber and tomato in a bowl and toss to combine.
- 7Cut the quesadilla into 4 wedges and divide between plates and top with sour cream and coriander sprigs to serve and accompany with the lime wedges and salad.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom and Spinach Quesadilla With Garden Salad
Serving Size: 1 (363 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.7
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 37.8 mg
- Sodium 656.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 16.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens