1/2 Photos of Mushroom and Spinach Frittata With Smoked Gouda
I got this light recipe (perfect for a spring-time brunch) from Health Magazine, March 2007.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook 2 minutes.
- 3Add mushrooms; cook, stirring frequently, 4 minutes or until the mushrooms are tender.
- 4Add spinach; cover and cook 1 minute or just until spinach is wilted.
- 5In a medium bowl, combine eggs, egg whites, 1/4 cup cheese, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- 6Add spinach mixture; mix well.
- 7Pour mixture into an 8-inch round cake pan coated with cooking spray.
- 8Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup cheese over frittata.
- 9Bake 30 minutes or until eggs are set in center and cheese has melted.
- 10Cut into 4 wedges.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom and Spinach Frittata With Smoked Gouda
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.3
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 109.1 mg
- Sodium 377.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 12.3 g