Prep 7 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick lunch using left over sausage. I had red wine to hand (from a previous night) but white can be used, or left out depending on your tastes. I find red adds depth to the mushrooms.
- 1 cooked sausage, sliced
- 6 -8 closed cup mushrooms, sliced
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- black olive pesto sauce
- 2 flour flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons grated cheese
- 1 dash wine
- pepper (to season)
- Fry mushrooms and tomatoes in until mushrooms go a little golden and tomatoes become tender.
- Season with pepper - the pesto is quite salty.
- Add sausage to reheat.
- Splash in the wine and cook off.
- Spread a little pesto on the middle of the tortilla.
- Divide the mushrooms etc between the tortilla, heaping them on top of the pesto.
- Fold the wraps over the filling, left and right sides into the middle then top and bottom into the middle making squares.
- Place folded side down in the pan to brown - this makes it hold together.
- Sprinkle cheese on the top and brown under the grill.