Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Wonderful flavor side dish to accompany any meal.
Make and share this Mushroom and Rice Bake recipe from Food.com.
- in microwave safe container place rice and broth, cover and cook on high 5 minutes.
- saute mushrooms, onions, garlic for 5 minutes in butter on medium heat until onions are completely done.
- mix canned soup with rice and broth and mix well until soup is blended. add salt and pepper to taste, pinch of cayenne, parsley to color and add definition.
- add in mushrooms and onions to dish and blend well.
- pour into sprayed casserole Cover with foil dish and bake 350* about 30-45 mintues.
I omitted the cayenne pepper because of my son. When I poured everything in the greased casserole, I added half a can of water to the rice on top. And it turned out perfect after 30 minutes. Thanks Shawn :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game