Mushroom and Red Pepper Frittata
Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
- Melt butter in large skillet.
- Add onion and garlic.
- Saute until tender, without browning.
- Add mushrooms and red peppers.
- Cook until all liquid from mushrooms and peppers evaporates.
- Mixture should be quite dry.
- Add parsley.
- Beat eggs with milk in large bowl.
- Add veggies and remaining ingredients-- except parmesan.
- Pour mixture into buttered 9"X13" baking dish.
- Smooth top.
- Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake 35-40 minutes at 350 or until set.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- Recipe can be halved and baked in and 8" square or round baking dish.