Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 hrs 3 mins
- 1 packet button mushroom (chop into big pieces)
- 1⁄4 cup pink rajma beans (dry)
- 2 tomatoes, dice into 1" cubes
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 2 green chilies, sliced
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 2 teaspoons chopped curry leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint leaf
- oil (to fry)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon coriander
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cumin powder
- 3 onions (sliced, big)
- 1 cup thick curds
- Soak Rajma in water for 10 hours.
- Change water and pressure cook till 2 whistles directly in the cooker.
- Allow to cool, remove lid, add washed and sliced mushrooms and tomatoes.
- Close the lid and cook till another whistle sound comes.
- Fry onions in oil till brown and grind to a smooth paste along with 1 tbsp cooked rajma, salt, chilli powder, sugar and garam masala powder.
- Heat little oil in a wok.
- Add green chillies, mint, corriander leaves and curry leaves.
- Grind to a paste.
- Fry in medium flame for a few minutes.
- Add corriander-cumin powder.
- Stir well.
- Pour curds in a strainer, remove extra water and add the curd alone to the gravy.
- Cook for 3 minutes.
- Then add cooked rajma and mushroom mixture with that cooked water.
- Boil till gravy becomes thick enough to serve.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top after transfering to serving dish.