Prep 10 mins
Cook 14 mins
This is a good breakfast change for a family of four, it only talke a few minutes to make up and a few minutes to cook, and so delicious to eat!! You can change your kind of mushrooms to suit your favorite kind - I did!!
- cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup green peppers or 1⁄3 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) packagesliced portabella mushrooms, 1/2 inch thick
- 1⁄2 cup prosciutto, slivered
- 8 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Spary a nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Saute onion, pepper, mushrooms and prosciutto over medium heat until tender; set aside.
- Spray a 10-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Beat eggs with water, season with salt and pepper. Stir in parsley and vegetable-prosciutto mixture. Pour into skillet and lower heat to medium-low. As mixture sets at the edges, with spatula, gently lift cooked portion to allow uncooked egg to flow underneath. Cook until bottom is set and the top is almost set, about 4 minutes.
- Cover with lid or foil for 2-3 minutes or until egg are set. Cut into wedges and serve.