Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a quick, low-fat meal tha works for breakfast, lunch, or a light dinner.
Make and share this Mushroom and Pepper Frittata recipe from Food.com.
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 226.79 g mushroom, chopped
- 59.14 ml chicken stock
- 4.92 ml thyme
- 3 whole eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 14.79 ml butter
- Bring broth and 1/2 tsp of the thyme to a boil; add vegetables and simmer until liquid evaporates.
- Beat the eggs with the remaining thyme, the salt, and the pepper.
- Melt butter in a pie pan and add eggs and vegetables.
- Broil for 5 minutes; top should be brown.