Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
My favourite soup! I just love it beyond words!
- 1419.54 ml chicken stock (clear)
- 236.59 ml chicken (boneless,boiled)
- 236.59 ml green peas
- 5-6 mushrooms
- 2-3 green onions
- 1 carrot
- 1 egg white
- 4.92-9.85 ml soya sauce
- Clean mushrooms and chop into quarters.
- Cut the spring onion greens into three inch pieces.
- Peel and dice the carrot.
- Cut the boiled chicken into cubes.
- Boil peas, mushrooms and carrot in chicken broth till done.
- While it is boiling, add chicken cubes and spring onion greens.
- Beat egg white lightly and drop into the boiling soup through a sieve.
- Add soya sauce and lastly salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot with bread.
Thank you! I understand why you love it beyond words. It's a great soup. Didn't have any chicken at home, so just made it vegetarian. Also added a lot of ginger. It came out just wonderful.