Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
My favourite soup! I just love it beyond words!
Make and share this Mushroom and Pea Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 6 cups chicken stock (clear)
- 1 cup chicken (boneless,boiled)
- 1 cup green peas
- 5 -6 mushrooms
- 2 -3 green onions
- 1 carrot
- 1 egg white
- 1 -2 teaspoon soya sauce
- Clean mushrooms and chop into quarters.
- Cut the spring onion greens into three inch pieces.
- Peel and dice the carrot.
- Cut the boiled chicken into cubes.
- Boil peas, mushrooms and carrot in chicken broth till done.
- While it is boiling, add chicken cubes and spring onion greens.
- Beat egg white lightly and drop into the boiling soup through a sieve.
- Add soya sauce and lastly salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot with bread.
Thank you! I understand why you love it beyond words. It's a great soup. Didn't have any chicken at home, so just made it vegetarian. Also added a lot of ginger. It came out just wonderful.