My favourite soup! I just love it beyond words!
Make and share this Mushroom and Pea Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Clean mushrooms and chop into quarters.
- Cut the spring onion greens into three inch pieces.
- Peel and dice the carrot.
- Cut the boiled chicken into cubes.
- Boil peas, mushrooms and carrot in chicken broth till done.
- While it is boiling, add chicken cubes and spring onion greens.
- Beat egg white lightly and drop into the boiling soup through a sieve.
- Add soya sauce and lastly salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot with bread.