1/1 Photo of Mushroom and Pea Soup
My favourite soup! I just love it beyond words!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean mushrooms and chop into quarters.
- 2Cut the spring onion greens into three inch pieces.
- 3Peel and dice the carrot.
- 4Cut the boiled chicken into cubes.
- 5Boil peas, mushrooms and carrot in chicken broth till done.
- 6While it is boiling, add chicken cubes and spring onion greens.
- 7Beat egg white lightly and drop into the boiling soup through a sieve.
- 8Add soya sauce and lastly salt and pepper to taste.
- 9Serve hot with bread.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom and Pea Soup
Serving Size: 1 (451 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.7
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 10.8 mg
- Sodium 626.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 13.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: