1/2 Photos of Mushroom and Pate Omelette Aust Ww 3.5 Pts
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat a small pan with cooking spray, heat and cook the mushrooms until tender.
- 2Stir in the pate and shallot.
- 3Cook, stirring, over the heat until the pate is melted.
- 4Beat the eggs and water together.
- 5Pour the egg mixture over the mushrooms and gently cook until the underside of the omelet is browned and to is beginning to set.
- 6Carefully fold the omelet in half and slide onto a serving plate.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom and Pate Omelette Aust Ww 3.5 Pts
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.2
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 423.0 mg
- Sodium 149.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 17.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: