Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Make and share this Mushroom and Pate Omelette Aust Ww 3.5 Pts recipe from Food.com.
- Coat a small pan with cooking spray, heat and cook the mushrooms until tender.
- Stir in the pate and shallot.
- Cook, stirring, over the heat until the pate is melted.
- Beat the eggs and water together.
- Pour the egg mixture over the mushrooms and gently cook until the underside of the omelet is browned and to is beginning to set.
- Carefully fold the omelet in half and slide onto a serving plate.
My second time of trying to review this - sorry Sonya!! I increased the ingredients for this lovely low calorie omelette and we all had one with a fresh tomato salad, sat outside on the terrace in the sun! It was very tasty and light, and the addition of the shallot was a great idea. I used WW's own pate and some local fresh button mushrooms. Thanks for posting - a great WW recipe which I will be using again!FT:-)