Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
An excellent all-purpose stuffing perfect for poultry as well as other meats. From the United States Regional Cookbook, Culinary Arts Institute of Chicago, 1947.
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups mushrooms, chopped
- 2 cups soft breadcrumbs
- 1⁄3 cup parsley, minced
- 2 teaspoons onions, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning or 2 teaspoons sage
- Melt butter; saute mushrooms for about five minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend.