Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
The Six O’Clock Scramble
- 1 (10 ounce) canrefrigerated pizza dough
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup red pasta sauce
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup sliced mushroom
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°; coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Unroll the pizza crust dough onto the baking sheet.
- Using a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut it into 4 squares; pat each square into a 6 x 5 inch rectangle.
- Sprinkle the garlic evenly over the rectangles; top each with a spoonful of sauce and a handful of mushrooms, onion, and cheese.
- For each rectangle, bring 2 opposite corners to the center and pinch them together to seal them shut; repeat with the other 2 corners.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until they are golden.