Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This couscous recipe has you cook the couscous with the rest of the ingredients instead of making it, fluffing and then mixing with the other ingredients. It makes for a different flavor. You can replace 1/2 cup of the broth with white wine for a different take.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan large enough to hold everything.
- Gently cook the onion, mushrooms and nuts for 2-3 minutes or til soft.
- Add the couscous and broth.
- Season to taste as you wish.
- Cover and simmer 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with chopped basil and enjoy.