1/1 Photo of Mushroom and Leek Sauce
This is a lovely sauce that enhances any cut of steak ....it's from my favourite magazine, "Super Food Ideas", August 2003 edition. And it's easy, too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a non stick frying pan over medium heat.
- 2Add garlic, chili and leek.
- 3Cook, stirring for 3 to 4 minutes or until soft.
- 4Add flour and cook for 1 minute.
- 5Increase heat to high and add mushrooms.
- 6Cook, stirring for 3 minutes or until tender.
- 7Add evaporated milk gradually, stirring.
- 8Bring to the boil.
- 9Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 4 minutes or until thickened.
- 10Stir in parsley.
- 11Season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom and Leek Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.6
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 28.9 mg
- Sodium 116.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 9.8 g