I found this recipe on a pack of mushrooms. I haven't tried yet but sounds great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 6 ounces sliced portabella mushrooms
- 6 ounces sliced white mushrooms
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- salt & pepper
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 4 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- avocado, slices
- diced tomato
- 1Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- 2Add the garlic, onions, mushrooms, peppers, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, 7 - 9 minutes or until soft.
- 3Transfer to a bowl and cool, then stir in mayo.
- 4Have another nonstick skillet heated to medium to warm tortillas. For each tortilla, add 1/4 of the shredded jack cheese until it melts; fill with 1/4 of mushroom mixture and fold tortilla in half. Grill another 1 - 2 minutes on each side. Repeat for each tortilla. If desired, top with avocado, tomato, and cilantro.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom and Jack Cheese Quesadilla
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 508.2
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 44.7 mg
- Sodium 837.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 19.0 g