Recipe by Tryntje
A simple colourful salad that has been a favourite for sometime. Quantities can vary acoording to your tastes.
Top Review by Chef*Lee
Fantastic!!!! Really wonderful!!! This is easy to put together, extremely healthy, and beautiful!!! I just love these earthy flavors all paired together with a nice, light vinaigrette!! I used cremini mushrooms and a sprout blend that I already had. The sprout blend included clover, radish, sunflower-green, broccoli, peas, lentil, and fenugreek sprouts so all of those vibrant sprouts gave such a wonderful kick and crunch to this salad!! This is spa food at its finest, thanks for such a great recipe!!!
- 400 g small white mushrooms, sliced
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 1 -2 medium carrot, grated
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 1⁄2 cups mung bean sprouts
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon raw sugar