Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
If you like mushroom and fennel, this makes a great salad. Quick and easy to fix.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 cups thinly sliced fennel bulbs
- 3 cups sliced mushrooms (about 8 ounces)
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion (with tops)
- bibb lettuce
- Shake oil, vinegar, salt, dill weed and garlic in covered container.
- Pour over fennel, mushrooms and green onions; toss until evenly coated.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Serve on lettuce leaves.
- Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper, if desired.