1/2 Photos of Mushroom and Egg Casserole
This is really simple to make and I usually have all of the ingredients on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onions and mushrooms in butter in skillet over medium heat for about 3-5 minutes.
- 2In a large bowl, beat together the eggs, milk, and pepper.
- 3Stir in cheese and the mushroom mixture and bacon.
- 4Pour into a greased 2-quart rectangular baking dish (12x7-1/2x2-inch).
- 5Bake in 350 degree F oven for 35-40 minutes or until puffed and a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- 6Let stand 5-10 minutes before cutting.
- 7Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom and Egg Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.6
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 305.2 mg
- Sodium 443.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 24.5 g